1991 launched Weekend City Press Review, which to this day provides a summary of all the U.K’s weekend financial and business news?
Continuing declines in print advertising revenue. Rising operating costs. Declining circulation in the face of the shift to digital. Urgency to become a premium provider of digital content to fulfill consumers’ and subscribers’ increasing “when I want it, how I want it” demands. These are just some of the challenges media companies are facing today.
To successfully compete in today’s digital age, media companies must have a laser-focus on market issues, not operational activities.
NIIT Media Technologies (NMT) is the world’s first solutions and services firm to provide media companies with comprehensive, media industry-specific business and IT solutions consulting, and deliver both front- and back-office operations. A joint venture of NIIT Technologies (www.niit-tech.com), a leading global IT solutions provider, and Morris Communications (www.morris.com), a diversified media company with holdings including newspapers, magazines, books, outdoor advertising, radio broadcasting, and online services, NMT delivers value throughout your media operations value chain – enhancing operational efficiency, reducing and variabilizing expenses and increasing profits – through:
- Best practices-based business and IT processes (Click here to learn how Morris Communications tapped into the benefits of a technology-centric shared services model)
- Nearly 100 years’ combined experience in both IT solutions and the media industry
- A robust technology platform, powered by leading solutions such as SAP and Mediaspectrum
- Flexible, variable cost structures, including transaction-based pricing
- Capital expenditure avoidance
- Onshore customer service combined with the cost savings and scalability from offshore process delivery
By partnering with NMT to transform your media operations, your organization’s leadership can concentrate on business-critical imperatives – generating advertising revenue and addressing the evolving consumption demands of the increasingly social, mobile, digital, app-centric public.