Business Process Delivery
With fundamental changes in media channels and increasing pressure on operating budgets, traditional media industry front-and back-office delivery is not only ineffective, it is also becoming cost-prohibitive. These processes – such as hire-to-retire, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, credit sales, sourcing/purchasing, circulation management, fixed assets and even components of front-office client and end-customer care – are no longer a business differentiator.
To deliver cost savings, flexibility, scalability and efficiency, NMT’s business process delivery, technology and media industry experts can improve your operations by implementing
- Industry best practice chart-of-accounts and associated back-office business processes
- Business intelligence solutions for top-down and bottoms- up financial management and reporting across the enterprise
- Strategic sourcing of direct and indirect spend
- Workflow consolidation, centralization and optimization across processes, including newsroom operations
- Customer care for both publishers and their subscribers
Whether you choose to leverage NMT’s fully developed and enhanced SAP-based platform and benefit from transaction-based pricing, or tap into our deep operations experience through processes delivered on your own, existing platform, NMT delivers a scalable, efficient, predictable yet flexible operating solution. And by tapping into our blended onshore/offshore model, you can gain substantial cost advantage.
Our services include:
Procure to Pay
Record to Report
Reporting / MIS / Analytics
Payroll and T&E Accounting
Order to Cash
Credit and Collections