The media industry has been going through an expansion phase during the past few years. Presently it is characterized by an ongoing revolution that might also be considered to be the forerunner for future business operations. The rapidly altering business landscape incorporates interactivity and continuous innovation to satisfy the ever-changing demands of the internet generation.
Changing consumer demands are leading the shift in revenues from traditional streams to new media. To succeed in such an environment, organizations need to innovate on both products and business models. To successfully compete in today’s digital age, media companies must have a laser-focus on market issues, not operational activities.
A joint venture of NIIT Technologies (www.niit-tech.com), a leading global IT solutions provider, and Morris Communications (www.morris.com), a diversified media company with holdings including newspapers, magazines, books, outdoor advertising, radio broadcasting, and online services, NIIT Media Technologies (NMT) delivers value throughout your media operations chain – offering enhanced operational efficiencies and transactional expenses resulting in increased profit.
NMT provides media companies with comprehensive, media industry-specific business and IT solutions consulting and delivers both front- and back-office tools and operations.
Why partner with NIIT Technologies?
· Best practices-based business services and information technology
· Nearly 100 years’ combined experience in both IT solutions and the media industry
· A robust technology platform, powered by leading solutions including SAP and MediaSpectrum
· Flexible, variable cost structures, including transaction-based pricing
· Capital expenditure avoidance
· Onshore customer service combined with the cost savings and scalability from offshore process delivery
By partnering with NMT to transform your media operations, your organization’s leadership can concentrate on business-critical imperatives – generating advertising revenue and addressing the evolving consumption demands of the increasingly social, mobile, digital, app-centric public.